OT: 2 off-topic requests for book ideas

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Sep 21 14:31:05 EDT 2004

> I didn't read it as "she will never" at all, any part of it.  It was a "she
> hasn't *yet*", mostly, for me.  Let's face it, "normal love relationships"
> hasn't happened (if by that you mean boy-and-girl)

"A slender young girl, all grace and innocence, held the hand of the boy
who walked with her. His jacket hung loosely on her. walked around the
field past her. A few times they stopped, playing or saying something
that ended in laughter; he would lean over nuzzling her gathered-up
hair or her cheek.
Deborah talked to herself out loud, the way crazy people do. "I will
never have that," she said. "Not by fighting or study or work or
withstanding will I be able to walk with one of them or be warmed by
their hands."

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I have found some of the best reasons I ever had for remaining
at the bottom simply by looking at the men at the top." Frank Colby