Studio Ghibli

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 13:19:42 EDT 2004

Anita wrote:

> Apologies at so late a response to a thread.

None needed - and also your response gives me an excuse to report that I
have now seen Princess Mononoke, which was very good (though Claire Dane's
voice is so indissociable in my mind from American teen dramas that it was
a little off-putting). But not as good as Spirited Away, I didn't think.
I'm going to start tracking down the rest of the movies now - thanks for
the recommendations/URLs etc!

Love, Ika

--
"He had embarked upon a death wish-fulfilment roller coaster"
- Ruth Rendell, Diamond Dagger Award winner