Studio Ghibli

Anita Graham anita at joli.com.au
Mon Sep 20 11:09:52 EDT 2004

First,

Apologies at so late a response to a thread. I replied at the time, but my
post got lost in the ether, and led to me realising that none of my posts
were making it to the dwj list. Deborah thinks she has fixed, despite my
confusing mess of email addresses....

Here is the original message:
I have a boxed set of all the Studio Ghibli films up to Spirited Away, which
I bought in Malaysia last year. (Legit, too, not pirated).

My children (aged 7-14) all watch and enjoy different ones, and my
Japanese/Australian friend was amazed that we had them at all (and even knew
about Studio Ghibli), and then annoyed because she couldn't get the boxed
set in Australia or in Japan.

The ones I've watched are really good, but having them on DVD is a bit of
trap, as I tend to wander in and out rather than sit down and watch a whole
story.

Anita Graham