OT: New Zealand

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon Sep 20 09:22:43 EDT 2004

Okay, this is very OT, but with all the friendly and knowledgeable people on
the list I could not not ask:

I'll be spending my next and long awaited holidays in New Zealand. As the
only people from New Zealand I know are on this list, I wanted to ask you if
you have any recommandations, any things you would say I have to see or do
or eat or drink, or I should not do. Well be starting in Christchurch and
travel north and fly back home from Auckland.

If you have any ideas, I'll be grateful if you contact me offlist!

Thanks,

Bettina

liril at gmx.net

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl