OT Fake Smiles test

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 05:14:15 EDT 2004

Margaret, replying to... um, sorry,someone (I forget):

>>Either they're totally wrong in saying that most people are bad at
>>judging smiles, or else this list is just an abnormal subject pool.
>>
> Dunno about the first, but the second is most definitely true.

Well, I haven't done the test because I'm sure I'll do badly on it, and
that makes me bored/frustrated before I even begin: so there might be an
element of self-selection there.

Love, Ika

--
"He had embarked upon a death wish-fulfilment roller coaster"
- Ruth Rendell, Diamond Dagger Award winner