OT Fake Smiles test

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Sun Sep 19 23:48:21 EDT 2004

>Either they're totally wrong in saying that most people are bad at
>judging smiles, or else this list is just an abnormal subject pool.

Dunno about the first, but the second is most definitely true.

that's what I like about it (among other things)

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com

“Americans treat their language with a furiously abundant energy – contriving two words for the price of one, hooking up unlikely neighbors with a hyphen, turning nouns into verbs and verbs into nouns – and generally beating the hell out of it.”

-Pamela Frankau