I made a convert!

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 17 14:25:17 EDT 2004

I did a paper in a "Children's Lit" course I took in university that
compared the use of magic in The Ogre Downstairs with Power of Three.
The TA who marked it said she really enjoyed the books and was going
to read her other books over the summer.  I remembering laughing and
informing her that she had a busy summer ahead of her.

Allison