British children's books documentary

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Sep 16 23:52:17 EDT 2004

Remember this? The one the (briefly) features DWJ talking about The Ogre
Downstairs? Ika sent me a copy a couple of weeks ago and I am about to send
it off to Jon to stat the mailing chain around the country. Last person on
the list (Aimee) please send it back to me! I'll enclose the mailing list
with the tape.

I've got Ros down second on the list after Jon but no address. Ros, send it
to me off list and we'll get this under way!

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine