Digest V1 #880 then Why I love DWJ

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Sep 16 23:27:22 EDT 2004

On Thursday, September 16, 2004, at 12:32 PM, Charles Butler wrote:

> I think I'm right in saying that DWJ has done a bit of celling herself,
> though which came first (that or F&H) I can't remember.

I seem to remember an anecdote that depends on her having learned
to cell after she wrote the book -- something about her having a
character
lean a cello in a way which she later discovered was totally
unstable.

- It doesn't make any difference what you do in the
   bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street
   and frighten the horses.

                                    -- Mrs. Patrick Campbell