My Margaret Mahy interview

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Sep 16 21:46:54 EDT 2004

Just to toot my own canoe for a moment, you might all remember that I posted
a few months ago about an interview I was about to do with Margaret Mahy.
Well. It's now published, in Good Reading magazine and the reason I mention
it is because Sally O is quoted, and they've used her quote in the lead-in
para (if that's the correct technical term for it).  :-)

If anyone is desperate to read it who can't get hold of Good Reading, I can
email my version of it.

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine