eyes was Magic as advanced technology

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Sep 16 09:46:22 EDT 2004

> On the other hand, don't you think it is true that you can tell when someone
> is faking a smile because it doesn't affect their eyes?
> +++++++++++
> Absolutely.
> You can also tell when someone is suppressing a smile, and I believe the eyes factor into it.

Hm... I thought the 'eye' thing was sort of nonsense, but then I noticed
that with my ex, the way he looked at me varied immensely, something
about the area of his face around the eyes. Dunno what it was, but
there's definitely something different about his eyes when he's exerting
himself to charm. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I have found some of the best reasons I ever had for remaining
at the bottom simply by looking at the men at the top." Frank Colby