Historical Fantasy

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Wed Sep 15 23:11:30 EDT 2004

>I only have IPOTGL, what has she written apart
>from these two?

_The Oracle Glass_, _The Serpent Garden_, _The Master of All
Desires_....that's all I can think of offhand. But if that comment means
you haven't yet read _A Vision of Light_, go find it first! IPOTGL is
much more fun once you know how its characters got there.

And I wasn't being modest. I just don't think of my own books. Always
forget to look for them in bookstores, too. Well, after all, I'm looking
for something new to read, not something I've already read too often in
first draft, second draft and page proofs!

--
Margaret Ball
http://www.flameweaver.com

“Americans treat their language with a furiously abundant energy – contriving two words for the price of one, hooking up unlikely neighbors with a hyphen, turning nouns into verbs and verbs into nouns – and generally beating the hell out of it.”

-Pamela Frankau