The Grand Tour (Was rE: Historical Fantasy)

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:35:48 EDT 2004

Sorry Elizabeth - I did like The Grand Tour.  I had fun reading it and I
would read it again. And I've got it in hardcover after all.  What could
speak of commitment more than that?  There was nothing that really bothered
me about it, though I sort of felt as if there could be 'more.'  More
development of the baddies, I think I mean. More detail and focus on the
villains would have been satisfying.  But I did like the ideas they put in
it.  I'd read a third, if they pursued the project.