Declare (was Re: Historical Fantasy)

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 19:15:00 EDT 2004

Oh yes, one thing my husband said was that Powers got the rockets wrong,
though I forget how. Something was bombarding London that should not have
been at that time, and also making the wrong noise or lack of noise. To Mr.
mecha., a life-long devotee of WWII history, an extremely jarring blooper.

But still, some very fun ideas in that book.