Historical Fantasy

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 17:34:05 EDT 2004

I don't think anyone's mentioned Freedom and Necessity
(Steven Brust/Emma Bull) yet - that's another
epistolary historical fantasy, although in an entirely
different vein from Sorcery and Cecelia. And the magic
is so peripheral that I blinked and almost missed it.

Chris
waiting with bated breath to be lent the sequel to
Sorcery and Cecelia