Historical Fantasy

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 15 11:21:25 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 17:02, Allison Marles wrote:

> I have a vague memory of a book called Mairelon the Magician, by
> Patricia C. Wrede, which was set in Regency-era England.  But I
> read it so long ago now, I can't be sure. Does anyone else know
> this book ?

Yes! It's nice. Not as nice as, for instance, _A College of Magics_, but
still. (Early Victorian England, I think). I'd have to read it again
(not an unpleasant prospect at all) to see if our present can be its
future; I think it can, though.

   Irina
http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 14-Jun-2004