Historical Fantasy

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Sep 15 10:32:22 EDT 2004

> >merely carelessness.
>
> Or ignorance; perhaps nobody at Baen has ever read any Mary Stewart.
> (What a shame, if so.)
>
> Oh, the Lackey _Rough Magic_ is also available free, because it was on
> one of the cover CDs:

Er... Lackey's used lines from Shakespeare-era material before (Bedlam's
Bard series). Unlike her poaching of Peter Whimsey for her Victorian era
books, I suspect that the use of a line from Shakespeare in a title is
completely legit use of a cultural artifact. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I have found some of the best reasons I ever had for remaining
at the bottom simply by looking at the men at the top." Frank Colby