Slushpile...

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 01:59:15 EDT 2004

On 10/9/04 3:54 PM, "Tanaqui Weaver" <cen at caption.org> wrote:

> I am not sure about the alleged provenance of the "slushpile".
>
> Shouldn't it be on the web at IASFM, instead of being attributed to its
> slushpile at
> http://www.able2know.com/aa_originalwriting.php
> ?

Haven't a clue. It was sent to me by a friend and I thought it was amusing.
Although, I wouldn't expect the publisher (any publisher for that matter,
not just the Asimov magazine) would put it on their website; it's just not
good manners, nor professional behaviour. Whether or not it actually did
come from their slushpile--as I say, haven't a clue.

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine