looking for songs (lit)

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 11:19:30 EDT 2004

Someone mentioned Follyfoot and *The Lightning Tree*, so I'll throw in
Clannad's theme tune to the the 1980s *Robin of Sherwood* - which I suppose
you might call a book?

*Robin of Sherwood* lives in my mind with the slightly earlier *The Boy
Merlin* and the much earlier *Arthur of the Britons* as belonging to a
special class of low-budget-but-extremely-atmospheric woodland romp. (If I
remember rightly Arthur only had two followers - a blond Saxon one (yes!)
and fat older one.) Did any of these get shown outside the UK?

Charlie