looking for songs and random look-alike

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Sep 3 22:47:51 EDT 2004

What complex webs of misunderstanding language can weave between people!
Appologies all for the confusion, I had no idea 'cool' was as old as all
*that* ...Glad I learned something though!
Did it have a recession, then? Or is it constantly 'new'?
Wonder what else behaves like this...
Miss Mary Mac hand-clap games, I suppose, for one...
Aimee.