looking for songs and random look-alike

Aimee Smith s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au
Thu Sep 2 03:07:34 EDT 2004

Loreena McKennit has done Cymbeline, The Lady of Shallot, The Highwayman,
and some others, one based on eg a poem by St John or someone similar, in
The Visit and in The Book of Secrets and a third one I can't remember.

Just by the way, there is a guy in my tute who looks like he's a DWJ
character - possibly Cat, though he could probably do for the main character
in Homeward Bounders, or someone in the Dark Lord books, in part cause he
has dark wriggly hair. Either that, or he looks like an Enid Blyton
adventurer, (excuse the comparison if you find that a bit insulting to DWJ
:), not comparing writing skills here).
I just thought 'DWJ character!' as soon as I saw him! There are different
types of hair on the curly => wavy continuum, and wriggly's pretty cool, I
have to say!

Aimee, betraying her age by the 'c' word.