looking for different songs (not at all on topic, really)

Christy seeturtles at toughguy.net
Wed Sep 1 13:00:33 EDT 2004

I also found:

Squirrel Nut Zippers - Pallin' with Al
Rancid - Young Al Capone
Ja Rule - Represent (has a line mentioning Al Capone
http://tinyurl.com/5gbaq)
2Pac - Young Niggaz (same deal as Ja Rule)
Underworld - Pearl's Girl (has a line that mentions the Reverend Al Green)
XZIBIT - 3 Card Molly ("like my name was Al Fayed")
LLOYD BANKS - Karma ("Throwing that Al Green")
JOE BUDDEN - Intro ("Let's add Al Green")
SNOOP DOGG - Still AG Thang ("like Al Green")
NAS - Blaze A 50 ("Al Capone's Suite")
NAS LYRICS - Zone Out ("and Al Sharpton won")
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - Nothing Man ("meets at Al's Barbecue")
ICE CUBE - The Wrong Nigga To Fuck With ("Stop givin juice to the Raiders
Cause Al Davis")
GHOSTFACE KILLAH - Winter Warz ("hear the moans of Al Capone")
GHOSTFACE KILLAH - 260 ("more coke than Al Pacino")
LFO - Where You Are ("ya sang a song by Al Green")
BENZINO - Figadoh ("black Al Pacino")
WU-TANG CLAN - Soul Power (Black Jungle) ("Al Green")
FABOLOUS - Next Generation ("hello to the rap Al Capone")
TIMBALAND & MAGOO - Clock Strikes (Remix) (the rap Al Pacino)
BLOODHOUND GANG - Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny  ("There must be something
wrong with Al Pacino's nose")

There are lots more, I got bored.  Try Googling one of the lyrics sites
(www.azlyrics.com is the one I used) and you'll find far more than you can
handle.  I recommend adding -yankovic to your search.

Christy