looking for different songs (not at all on topic, really)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Sep 1 12:31:42 EDT 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Paul Andinach wrote:
|obDWJ: 'Drowned Ammett' is a well-known *book* about people called Al.
|Which is no help at all, alas.

Maybe we could convince Neil Gaiman to write a song about Drowned Ammet
for The Flash Girls.  Thus fulfilling your request, my request, and
tying in Minnow's comment about always involving Neil Gaiman.  Plus
making all three of these threads on topic!  Woot!

-deborah
--
This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #
154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it