looking for songs (vaguely on topic, really)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Sep 1 03:11:56 EDT 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Judith Ridge wrote:

> While we're on the subject of the concept album, who could forget
> Rick Wakeman's "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" and "The Myths
> and Legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table".

While we're on the subject of the concept album, I suppose somebody
ought to mention Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The
Worlds. (I was quite surprised, on finally reading H. G. Wells's
Non-Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds, to learn that Martians
don't really go "Ulla!" except when they have the flu.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."