Please help me remember...

Thu Oct 28 20:25:10 EDT 2004

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 09:04:52 +1000, Emma Comerford wrote:

>Quoting Gili Bar-Hillel <gbhillel at netvision.net.il>:
>

>> Tarja wrote:
>> > I think you mean The Dollmage by Martine Leavitt.
>>
>> That sounds right. Thank you!
>>

>This reminds me that I never wrote to Melissa and the list for recommending this book! I read it earlier this
>year (I had to order it in to my bookstore so it is a little obscure) and thought it brilliant. In fact, I think I'll
>re-read it this weekend as I think there were bits I wanted to talk about with all of you clever people.

I'm so glad you liked it!  I was sort of thinking of re-reading it soon
myself, though it's kind of emotionally wringing...I did just read _The
Golem's Eye_ finally, and _Peter and the Starcatchers_, but mostly I am
reading Pratchett.  Again.

(Found out that one of Jacob's potential new hires is a Pratchett fan.  He
appreciated that my daughter is going as Susan Death for Halloween.)

Melissa Proffitt