Very Very Tiny and On Topic Too

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 20:16:20 EDT 2004

It was reported on this mornings news that scientists
hope to be able to obtain DNA samples from surviving
hair, so maybe the Hobbit name is very appropriate. It
was also speculated that they could well have reached
Australia - not much further to New Zealand.

Jon

http://www.nature.com/news/2004/041025/full/4311029a.html