OT - non-dairy pumkin pie

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 21:22:40 EDT 2004

Seems a bit complicated to me, I usually make a couple
of Gramma Pies each summer (Gramma is a sweet pumpkin
afaik only so named in Australia) the filling is
Gramma chopped up and cooked in chicken stock until
the liquid is mostly gone (vegetarians could use water
or vegetable stock), pulped in a blender and sugar and
some lemon juice added, left overnight in the fridge
and then put into the pasty and cooked the next day.

Jon