DWJ list songbook

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Thu Oct 7 00:09:02 EDT 2004

So, I've had this bizarre notion that we should put together a DWJ list
songbook.

I'm not sure what would necessarily go in it, but I'm so enjoying the
idea of "The Nine Ferrets Song" being sung all over the world that I
thought it would be great to do more.

Anyone have ideas of what might be included? Has anyone written any
lyrics about DWJ characters or plots that we could set to music? Are
there songs that have been brought up on the list that we could
collect.

I'm happy to be the collector/distributor of all of this . . .

Your thoughts?

widdy

Eight blunders of the world that lead to violence: wealth without work,
pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce
without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice,
politics without principle, and rights without responsibilities.
Mahatma and Arun Gandhi

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net