The Nine Ferrets Song

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Wed Oct 6 23:51:58 EDT 2004

Hi!

I've received Philip's musical version of Helen's "The Nine Ferrets
Song" and am working on getting it put into Sibelius to distribute.
It's a great song! I'm going to have fun singing this!

Please e-mail me off-list if you'd like a copy. Please tell me which
format you'd like:

- Sibelius
- midi
- pdf
- mp3

It's going to take me a little while longer to make it look great--I've
got all the notes inputted now.

Let me know if you'd like a copy and I'll send it off to you as soon as
it's ready.

widdy

"We don’t need lists of rights and wrongs, tables of do’s and don’ts:
we need books, time, and silence.  Thou shalt not is soon forgotten,
but Once upon a time lasts forever."
Philip Pullman

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net