Howl's moving castle

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Oct 5 03:21:38 EDT 2004

Does anyone know of any essays or papers on Howl that they can point me in
the direction of? Preferably on line, or if you've written one, email it to
me! I've just re-read it for the first time in over a decade and I am
surprised at how little I remembered about it, and delighted to
(re)-discover how rich it is. I'd love to read a really good paper on it.

Thanks,

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff