Guy Gavriel Kay

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Mon Oct 4 15:18:45 EDT 2004

On Monday, October 4, 2004, at 02:03 AM, Ros wrote:

> Looks like I'm in a minority here in really admiring Kay, Gili, but I'd
> recommend all of his novels. He can be heavy going at times, and has
> some
> annoying writerly ticks, but I think he's in the category of "great"
> writer.

Hmmm.  Well, you've got me seriously considering checking out what's
in the library.  I'm willing to try him again, based on your
recommendation.

There is no point in being Irish if you don't understand
that the world is going to break your heart someday.

                             - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
                                on the assassination of John F Kennedy