Help please - thesaurus

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Nov 24 19:34:20 EST 2004

Thanks for your suggestions, Sally and Jon. I'll check these ones out. I
gave myself a special present of the 2-volume Shorter Oxford dictionary for
my 50th birthday - I just love it! I also have the Oxford illustrated
dictionary which is fun to read - you always find something new, and the
illustrations are interesting. Your suggestion of a Reverse dictionary would
fill a gap in my resources, I think.
Regards
Elizabeth.