Chronology (was this is gonna be weird)

Greeniegirl2 at aol.com Greeniegirl2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 19:50:32 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/19/2004 4:14:20 PM Central Standard Time,
head_overheels at hotmail.com writes:

>Ooh. Is there anyone here who read Lives of Christopher Chant before
>Charmed Life? I imagine that would have quite an effect on what you
>thought of Chrestomanci...
I did. I don't remember very well my first reaction to Chrestomanci but one
of the things that I guess caught my attention while I was reading CL in
relation to LCC was how Christopher and Millie turned out. And that their kids
turned out the way they did. I like having as much information about characters and
their pasts as I can so I dont think reading LCC first totally ruined it for
me. And for the most part I like reading books in chronological order, expect
that when I read the Dalemark Quartet I went cart, drowned, spellcoats, and
crown.
-Jordan