OT: miyazaki DVDs in Australia

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Sun Nov 21 20:45:39 EST 2004

Following on from our discussions (months ago) about the availability of Miyzaki's movies in Australia, I'd
like to let Aussies know Electronics Boutique is selling a range of previously unavailable/hard-to-get
Miyazaki DVDs! This may mean they're also in other stores as well by now (haven't checked).

I *love* Princess Mononoke! And have enjoyed Kiki's Delivery Service and am looking forward to buying
the others soon (when I can justify spending more money!) or maybe getting them for Christmas :)

Emma