OT: Minnow

J.E. Powers jepowers70 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 19 20:06:59 EST 2004

No -- is it good?  I have a copy of *Minnow on the Say*, which was a title
I looked at with Grave Suspicion as a child.  :-)

Minnow
+++++++

I read it so long ago that I cannot remember.  It certainly wasn't a book that I was inclined to reread.  Glancing through it, the text reminds me of lines from Gidget.

It was published in 1962 by Whitman publishers.  On the spine, it reads:  "A Whitman novel for girls."  The cover art features  a pretty blond girl with a picture of a mermaid on an easel in front of her.  The mermaid looks like the girl.

Would you like to borrow it?
-Jill