Chronology

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Nov 19 19:24:05 EST 2004

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> So what is the order?  *The Lives of Christopher Chant*, followed by
> *Conrad's Fate*, yes, but then?  In which order are *Witch Week* and *The
> Magicians of Caprona*, and are they before or after *Charmed Life*, and
> what about the short stories?

Witch Week definitely comes after Charmed Life, because Chrestomanci
mentions "my ward" who comes from a world without magic.

As for the other ones...I'm not sure it actually matters. Oh, except for
Stealer of Souls, which quite obviously comes after both Charmed Life and
Magicians of Caprona...and now, I'm thinking, it seems that Charmed Life
comes before Magicians of Caprona, not terribly far, but at least a few
months.