Chronology (was this is gonna be weird)

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:12:45 EST 2004

>Ooh. Is there anyone here who read Lives of Christopher Chant before
>Charmed Life? I imagine that would have quite an effect on what you
>thought of Chrestomanci...

*raises hand* Me. My library only had Lives of Christopher Chant, so I
didn't read Charmed Life until 2001, when I was in the US and bought all
four Chrestomanci novels in that two-pack they have.

And I'm also one of those horrid people who read the Narnia books in
chronological order. (They work that way, though. It's funny to read LWW and
know where the lamp post came from, and who the professor may be, and all
that.) Funny story, first time around I only got a few chapters into the
last book before I decided I *could not* read this (the ape made me furious)
and so I went years without knowing how it ended...

Katta