Places are people too?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Nov 19 13:43:55 EST 2004

> >I found an open window (jimmied) and dirty footprints in and out of the
> >house-- and not even the change in the change dish had been taken.
> The time to worry is when you find dirty footprints in but not out, a
> trail ending in the cupboard under the sink, and a satisfied burping
> sound... :-)

My dear, I was at one time so well known for not locking my doors that I
came home late one day from shopping for a babyshower to be held at my
house to find my bed occupied by a former lover and the sister of
another former lover. (Yes, I did introduce them, and yes, it seemed
like a good idea at the time, and No, it wasn't, and in the end it led
to a foolish marriage with yet another person and a painful-to-watch
divorce, but...)

Ah, the follies of youth. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The toad beneath the harrow knows/exactly where each tooth-point goes,
The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."
			- Rudyard Kipling