Places are people too?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Nov 19 12:59:02 EST 2004

> Ooops. You mean that little voice crying "Clean me! Clean me! Pick up
> the piles of fabric!" isn't just my conscience?

Domovoi. House trolls. I am of the opinion that I have a domovoi that
feels the need to harrass me by taking my stuff and hiding it, and/or
tripping me up or knocking things over in the next room, if I'm not at
least TRYING to clean up from time to time.  On the other hand, one time
I found an open window (jimmied) and dirty footprints in and out of the
house-- and not even the change in the change dish had been taken.
*shrug* :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The toad beneath the harrow knows/exactly where each tooth-point goes,
The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."
			- Rudyard Kipling