Reading chronologically

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed Nov 17 18:25:42 EST 2004

On 18/11/04 1:14 AM, "hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk"
<hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk> wrote:

> Charlie (for whom the first Narnia book has to be The Lion, the Witch and the
> Wardrobe).

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I HATE how Collins numbered the Narnia books (and I
don't care if Lewis suggested the chronological order as I have heard
suggested). It makes NO SENSE to read The Magician' Nephew first. How can
you possibly get all the references if you haven't read the other books? You
totally miss out on the "ah!" moments. I feel very cross about this!

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine