this is gonna be weird

Sally Odgers sodgers at dodo.com.au
Wed Nov 17 11:56:33 EST 2004

That's actually pretty good... it borrows from the peacock story. I think
I've mentioned before that I don't "get" the motivation for fanfic though?
I've occasionally (in the course of business) had to write about someone
else's characters. I always find it a disagreeable experience.

Sallyo...   pleased, all the same, by the idea of a pomposity of
Chrestomancis.