AW: this is gonna be weird

Belben Philip Philip.Belben at eon-engineering.com
Wed Nov 17 02:50:54 EST 2004

Ika complained:

> *Almost all the stories on ffic.net seem to be about Tom & Polly or
> Sophie & Howl, which is not something I'd be that interested in
> reading, because, you know, the *books* are about those pairings...
> but that's just me.

Oh, I agree.  I'd be more interested in Ayna/Gerald, but perhaps one of
those implied in endings, like Siri/Martellian, would be possible.  (Do we
know enough about Martellian from Hume?)

Of course one doesn't have to explore only relationships between characters
- I think Morgan Jenkins could have quite an interesting childhood.  I
foresee a Tan Hanivar talent as a side effect of that cat spell...

Philip.

PS While I think of it, I'm going home to England on Friday.  My
eon-engineering.com e-mail address will collapse in on itself and probably
become a black hole; those of you who need to reach me off-list should
substitute eon-uk.com