another pubmeet? (was RE: DWJ tribute at IBBY conference)

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 16 07:09:25 EST 2004

Charlie mentioned the National Centre for Research in Children's Literature
at Roehampton - speaking of which, I've enrolled for their summer school
August 3-8, which comes just after a Harry Potter convention I'm hoping to
attend in Reading July 29-31. I'd like to very selfishly inquire about the
possibility of having another DWJ-pubmeet in Bristol on one of the
in-between-days - Thursday Aug. 1 or Friday Aug. 2? Or possibly roundabout
July 28 or August 9? Minnow, could you ask for me? Is anybody else up for a
mini-convention or event in Britain this summer? I wish I could offer to
host it, but the closest I can come is to ask my aunt's permission to use
her house in SW London. She would probably even agree, but I imagine DWJ
won't be to keen on making the trip.

Gili
(hours away from finishing up this Jaqueline Wilson translation and finally
getting a start on "Howl's Moving Castle"...)