Minnow's dissertation, and the Merlin conspiracy (was Tough Guide: warning)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Nov 15 17:48:48 EST 2004

> The Regalia people are indigenous, and are related to the small, shy people
> of the hedgerows -- and distantly to the rather less shy and more wanchancy
> Lads who hang out in the cities and have a passion for liquorice allsorts
> (if you ever happen to need to bribe them, but I hope you never do).

Um. OB-american-stupid-question: what exactly is a liquorice allsort?
And do you think they work on the Lads in cities in America? I know that
in many cases they seem to prefer cigarettes (whether this is because
they moved in out of the tobacco-using tribes or because it's simply a
valuable currency, I'm not sure...)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The toad beneath the harrow knows/exactly where each tooth-point goes,
The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."
			- Rudyard Kipling