OT - Star Wars III

Tue Nov 9 09:44:46 EST 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:30:30 +1000, Aimee Smith wrote:

>Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith Teaser trailer is out now, see it via IMDb! It has wookies!
>Aimee.

We saw the trailer in front of The Incredibles on Saturday (which is, by the
way, an amazing movie in itself).  I love Wookies.  :)  Also Amidala at one
point has the cinnamon-bun hairstyle made so popular by Princess Leia.  Good
trailer, but after Episode II I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Melissa Proffitt