Caroline Stevermer books - pretty much totally OT

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed May 19 18:19:49 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 19 May 2004 23:46, Elizabeth Evans wrote:

> I've read 'A College of Magics' - is Scholar a sequel?

Sort of; it's set in the same world and has one recurring main character
and one secondary character who was a main character in the first book.

> And has
> anybody read these who feels up to commenting on them?

They're great, fabulous, amazing. Go and read them.

(but I'm biased: Caroline Stevermer is my role model as a writer)

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 23-Mar-2004