Caroline Stevermer books - pretty much totally OT

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 19 17:46:01 EDT 2004

Hello all
My sister just posted this URL for Amazon which lists 2 Caroline Stevermer
books I didn't know about:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0812589815/ref=pd_recs_wl/202-10394
27-5202243#product-details

When the King comes home
and
A Scholar of Magics

I've read 'A College of Magics' - is Scholar a sequel? And has anybody read
these who feels up to commenting on them?
Not that I've got time to read anything frovolous at the moment, alas - but
I've just been up all night preparing a seminar on King John, so felt like
tempting myself with something a bit lighter to look forward to.
Mind you, I enjoyed King John more than I thought I would. As ever with new
Shakespeare plays.
Regards
Elizabeth.
(drivelling on)