Howl and Bowie

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 14:58:00 EDT 2004

>On Friday 14 May 2004 13:32, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:
>
> > You gave me an image of Howl-as-played-by-Bowie-in-Labyrinth- cool,
> > amused, sinister, manipulative- which is probably how I'll see him
> > from now on!

Irina:
>Didn't you see him like that already? I always have.

Err no. I never saw him that way.  Cool, amused and sinister whilst covering
himself with green slime and moaning like a whole Greek chorus?  I can see
him liking to see himself that way, which is grounds for comedy.
Manipulative though, I give you that.  ;)  Fun at a party, but tiresome
unless one likes to fight - good thing Sophie does.