who says fairytales don't come true? Mary + Frederick

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Fri May 14 13:56:53 EDT 2004

Linking it back to on topic.

Fredrick wore the Order of the Elephant, which looks like the picture on the cover of one of the editions of the Merlin Conspiracy (see post by Bodil ages ago).

I missed most of it. But saw them parading through the streets of Copenhagen.  Which (linking it back to topic again) I recognised bits of having been to Denmark to visit Bodil who I met on this list...

See, there is a DWJ link to everything :)

Kylie
(way past my bedtime)