OT, a bit political but irressistable -- Should Narnia be allowed to join the EU

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Thu May 13 21:18:03 EDT 2004

Philip said:

Thanks for the good laugh, Ven!

We could have our own, couldn't we?  Should Dalemark be allowed to join
the EU?

For that matter, should Ingary-Strangia and High Norland be allowed to
join?  I think High Norland is in a good position, but Ingary has
problems.  Although Strangia was technically the aggressor in the war
that led to its annexation by Ingary, Ingary has been strongly condemned
for the use of Weapons of Magical Destruction.  And while Strangia has
achieved some autonomy under Justin and Beatrice, I get the impression
that it's only a matter of time before the Strangian separatists come
out on the streets, demanding complete independence...

Philip (in procrastinating mode at work)

Dalemark maybe, but Time City???
Regards
Elizabeth.